Have your summer BBQ snacks all picked out? Join Frito-Lay, Pepsi and Kroger at the final Free For All Friday event– the third this spring — hosted at Kroger (and its banner) stores across the U.S.. During the event, shoppers can visit their local chain to score free samples of select PepsiCo brands, while supplies last. The last Free For All Friday event is all about taking snacking to a whole new level by offering free samples of some of its newest, boldest and most innovative PepsiCo products which include: Doritos Locos Tacos tortilla chips, Cheetos MIX-UPS snacks and Pepsi Next.
Get ready for summer snacking, and join us for the last Free For All Friday event at Kroger stores on May 17, 4 to 8 p.m. local time!
For more details about Free For All Friday and a list of participating Kroger (and its banner) stores, visit: krogerpepsifritolayfreeforall.com and let us know you’re participating by using #FritoLayFreeForAll
Featured Product Info
Cheetos® MixUps Xtra Cheezy Mix and Cheetos® MixUps Cheezy Salsa Mix
- Looking for a family snack everyone can agree on? New Cheetos MixUps offer four shapes and four flavors in every bag. Something for everyone to love!
- “Feeling a little zippy? New Cheezy salsa Mix-Ups spice up your favorite Cheetos cheddar puff with salsa picante, jalapeno, and chipotle cheddar!”
- “New Xtra Cheezy MixUps have four cheese flavors all in one bag! Try cheddar, parmesan, double cheddar and nacho cheese flavored Cheetos!”
Doritos® Locos Tacos Flavored Tortilla Chips
- “What’s better than tacos and Doritos? Taco and Nacho Doritos flavored tortilla chips all in one bag!”
- “It’s like a crunchy delicious taco and your favorite Nacho Dorito all in one bag! Can you handle this much kick in one tortilla chip?”
- A game-changer in the cola category: the first to deliver real cola taste with 60% less sugar than Pepsi-Cola
- After years of research and development, we’ve unlocked the great taste of Pepsi NEXT, the choice for consumers who want real cola taste with less sugar.
- If you love the taste of Pepsi but they don’t believe you can achieve full-flavor taste with a diet cola, then you have to try Pepsi Next to believe it.
- Pepsi NEXT is crafted from the right mix of cola flavor and a blend of sweeteners to closely match the real cola taste you expect from Pepsi, with 60% less sugar.
My Experience With The Products
I had the opportunity to try out all of these products at a recent party that we held (thanks to Frito-Lay). We had not seen our friends in a while so it was great to be able to sit back and relax as the warm weather is finally upon us here in Michigan! We were excited also to try some of these new products, as we had not in the past, but we are fans of Frito-Lay products and Chester Cheetah is definitely a favorite among my girls. I have to say that I really liked the spicy Cheetos Mix-Ups as well as the Locos Tacos Doritos – they tasted great!!
I grew up drinking Pepsi, so when I heard about Pepsi Next, I was intrigued, I had not tasted it prior to this party, so I wanted to really see whether it still tasted like the Pepsi that I have come to love. In trying this myself I have to say that this has a much better taste then Diet Pepsi (in my opinion) and I loved that it had such a smaller amount of sugar within it (less then regular Pepsi that is). The drink tasted good, and you did not lose the Pepsi flavor, which has happened in the past in some other brands when they tried to change the overall recipe. All-in-all, this was a great new product and I may even be changing what I drink now from regular Pepsi to Pepsi Next! For my kids, though they do not drink a lot of soda, I would not have as much of an issue with giving them this, especially with the lower amount of sugar that is in this!
In getting ready for summer this was a great time just relaxing in the sun, and with temps in the 70’s, we were definitely ready to simply relax after a long week and have some great conversations with some great friends!
Of course no grilling event would be great without some great grilling! We ended up getting some gourmet burgers from a meat shop in town and had at it! Top that off with fesh corn and some dessert and we had our fill of great times, great food, and great fun thanks to the folks at Frito-Lay!
If you are ready for the spring to be over and for summer to start up, why not have a grilling party of your own with your friends with some of the great products I mentioned here. Also, you can have the chance to try out some of these products shown below as well as get a $25 gift card to help with other expenses just by entering!
Winner must be a resident of the U.S.
Winners are chosen at random, if you want all your chances counted, make sure you leave individual comments, not all of them in one!
Winner has 48 hours to contact me or another name will be chosen.
All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site’s Disclaimer for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org