About the Website – What They Say
Flowerspot.com is an exciting new online fresh cut flower company. As a new sister company of the Native Floral Group, we are one of the largest fresh flower bouquet companies in the USA. Over the last 18 years we have combined the strength of talented designers and excellent farm relationships to become who we are today. flowerspot.com utilizes 12 strategic locations of the Native Floral Group across the nation to rush flowers from farm to customer. This fast and efficient combination provides consumers with farm fresh flowers, beautifully designed and delivered overnight, all at wholesale prices!
flowerspot.com was formed to provide fresh flowers direct to you, the consumer at wholesale prices. The founder of flowerspot.com is a 3rd generation grower and marketer of fresh cut flowers. His experience led to the formation of the Native Floral group of companies which has streamlined the distribution of wholesale flowers in the USA. You may have experienced our flowers at your local supermarkets, retail stores, or membership clubs where you did not recognize our name as a wholesale company. Now with the addition of flowerspot.com, you can take advantage of fresh cut flowers ordered online and delivered to your doorstep at our low wholesale prices!
We currently handle well over 100 million flowers a year. Each and every day, we create a whole lot of smiles! We believe so strongly in our product, distribution channel and our employees that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee with each and every order. Our goal is your satisfaction. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your order, we will rush a replacement order to meet with your satisfaction.
My Take on The Flowers
I was given a bouquet that I provided to J-Mom (of course) and she loved the flowers! The flowers themselves were very well arranged and the color was wonderful. J-Mom was very happy to receive the flowers and they ended up lasting for quite a few days.
I also was very impressed with the packaging of the flowers themselves. The vase was packed by itself and the flowers came well packaged and were still moist to the touch at the point when they arrived by Fed Ex.
As I mentioned, the Tulips we received were very pretty and everyone enjoyed them! We currently do not have tulips blooming by us yet, so this was an extra special treat before mothers day!
- Subscribe to this blog either by RSS or email for one entry (top right hand corner, if you already do leave in a separate comment)
- Stumble this post. (leave username in comment per day)
- Digg this post (Leave username in comment)
- Follow me on Twitter (@dadofdivas) (leave username in comment)
- Follow me on Google Connect
- Share this giveaway on Twitter, Facebook or any forum, including the name of the prize and a link to this post. Here I’ll make it easier on you, copy and paste this:” @dadofdivas is giving away $50 in flowers from @flowerspotweets- http://dadofdivas.blogspot.com/” (Then leave the link to your post. One entry per place per day)
- Become a fan of Dad of Divas on Facebook (Leave username in comment)
- Become a friend of Flowerspot.com on Facebook
- Follow flowerspot on Twitter
Make sure you comment separately for each task after the required entry task so you will get credit for each one ~ and leave your e-mail where you can be contacted.
This contest will run until April 24, 2010 at approximately 11:59 pm Eastern.
Winner must be a resident of the U.S or Canada.
Winners are chosen at random, if you want all your chances counted, make sure you leave individual comments, not all of them in one!
Winner has 48 hours to contact me or another name will be chosen.
New to the Divadom?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at email@example.com