About the DVD
From Disneynature, the studio that brought you Earth, Oceans and African Cats, comes Chimpanzee – a remarkable story of individual triumph and family bonds. Journey deep into the African rainforest and meet Oscar, an adorable young chimp with an entertaining approach to life. The world is a playground for little Oscar and his fellow young chimps who love creating mayhem. Full of curiosity, a zest for discovery, joy, and a love for mimicking others, they are some of the most extraordinary personalities in the animal kingdom. Stunning hi-definition images bring you up close and personal as Oscar and his family navigate the complex territory of the forest. It’s an inspiring and life-changing adventure that overflows with courage and charm. And it will capture your heart.
My Take on the DVD
While I did not see this movie in the theater, I knew that I would see it as my youngest daughter is obsessed with monkeys. I have seen other Disney Nature films and have continually been impressed with the quality of the film but also the quality of the story as the director and all others involved always do such a great job at telling the overall story itself that you are drawn in and do not want to leave until the movie is over. They have done it again in this film as you see the amazing tale of Oscar. This was a heart-warming tale that you will not want to miss, and not only is it entertaining, but it is educational as well. Tim Allen does a great job at narrating the story, and you will be amazed that the Disney Nature crew were able to capture the amazing journey of this chimpanzee, I know that I was!
Disney’s Grand Prize Giveaway
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Blog about my Giveaway by linking back to this post (1 entries per blog post. Please leave each entry in separate comments with your URL link in order for it to count)
- Grab my badge to your sidebar
<a href=”http://dadofdivas.blogspot.com/”><img src=”http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk235/lewisca3/DadofDivasButton1.jpg” /></a>
- Subscribe to the Dad of Divas Reviews Site
- Sign Up for the Divadom Newsletter
- Follow me on Twitter (@dadofdivas) (leave username in comment)
- Share this giveaway on Twitter, Facebook or any forum, including the name of the prize and a link to this post. Here I’ll make it easier on you, copy and paste this:” @dadofdivas is giving away a @disneynature #chimpanzee blu-ray combo –http://dadofdivas.com/giveaway #win #giveaway” (Then leave the link to your post. One entry per place per day)
- Like Dad of Divas on Facebook (Leave username in comment)
- Like The Ultimate College Preparation Blueprint on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/TheUltimateCollegePreparationBlueprint (Leave username in comment)
- Sign Up for the Ultimate College Preparation Blueprint Newsletter
Make sure you comment separately for each task after the required entry task so you will get credit for each one ~ and leave your e-mail where you can be contacted.
This contest will run until August 31, 2012 at approximately 11:59 pm Eastern.
Winner must be a resident of the U.S or Canada.
Winners are chosen at random, if you want all your chances counted, make sure you leave individual comments, not all of them in one!
Winner has 48 hours to contact me or another name will be chosen.
All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site’s Disclaimer for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at [email protected]