Contains a variety of Brooklyn Bean Roastery coffees. Includes Boardwalk, BreakFast, Decaf Breakfast, Brooklyn Bridge, Cinnamon Subway, Colombian, Coney Island Caramel, Corner Donut Shop, Cyclone, Express-O, French Roast, Fuhgeddaboutit, Hazelnut, Maple Sleigh, Oh Fudge, Vanilla Skyline.
All of Brooklyn Beans Roastery’s delicious individual blends include:
- Highest quality of coffee beans; 100% Arabica coffee beans available in 12 specialty blends.
- Revolutionary “Roast2Cup” processing for extra freshness and premium flavor. You are guaranteed a fresh-brewed cup every time.
- Crafted with pride in the USA.
- Compatible with many popular single-serve coffee machines.
About Brooklyn Bean Roastery
These are from three guys from Brooklyn who love coffee. They grew up with an appreciation for quality, originality, and local pride, and they based their company on those values. What they’re saying is… they demand the best of everything and don’t hesitate to tell you what’s what.
Brooklyn Bean Roastery is the first independently owned, single-serve coffee company using ‘Roast2Cup’ technology, a process that ensures the best cup of coffee every time you brew. Not your everyday cuppa Joe, see?
Brooklyn Beans uses five separate, important quality-control checks are performed with every batch they make:
- Visual inspection – only the best coffee beans make the initial cut.
- Supervisor-monitored grinding – A little secret: if it’s too coarse, it won’t brew properly; if it’s too fine, the coffee gets bitter.
- Portion quality control – precisely the right amount is packed to ensure the best brew every time.
- Filled and sealed pods are individually hand-checked for perfection.
- Brewed coffee samples are consistently taken for aroma and taste testing checks (they admit, this is their favorite part of the job!)
At Brooklyn Beans Roastery, they’re not happy unless your last cup of coffee is as good as the first one of the day.
My Take on the Coffee
I received a sampler box of Brooklyn Bean Roastery variety pack to see what the hype was all about and see if it was as good as I had heard in the past. For the past week I have been working through the eight different varieties to see what I think and let me tell you, I am very impressed with what I have come to find. The coffee is top notch and with the vast array of samples including flavors of:
- Boardwalk Blend
- Breakfast Blend
- Boardwalk Blend
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Cinnamon Subway
- Coney Island Caramel
- Corner Donut Shop
- French Roast
- Maple Sleigh
- Vanilla Skyline
As you can see there is a HUGE variety here for any coffee lover in this Brooklyn Bean Roastery assortment pack. Best of all was the flavor as each was unique, but they gave you wonderful flavor for each.
I personally liked the Coney Island Caramel & Breakfast Blend the most out of all of them. The Coney Island Caramel had a slight sweetness, but also was smooth and went down better than other caramel blends I have tried in the past and the Breakfast Blend was a light roasted coffee, and was a perfect way for me to start out my day.
I have been sharing my coffee with others, and while they do not always agree with the same coffee favorites that I like the most, they still agree that this brand is a great one and that it offers wonderful flavor and quality for the price!
Want to get some yourself you can find this Brooklyn Bean Roastery variety pack over at Amazon!
Winner must be a resident of the U.S.
Winners are chosen at random, if you want all your chances counted, make sure you leave individual comments, not all of them in one!
Winner has 48 hours to contact me or another name will be chosen.
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at [email protected]