It’s almost time for Valentines Day and to celebrate this Blog Pop is celebrating Bubbles of Love with all of you! Between January 19-22 the 10 bloggers from Blog Pop are working together to bring you some awesome giveaways! So go and check out the following blogs for some other great prizes, and remember to come back here a lot over the next few days to enter for some great prizes! The ten blogs that are a part of the School Rules Event include:
|Quick Tattletails||Still Blonde After all These years||The Socialite’s Closet||Stash Mama||Momma Told Me|
|Turning the Clock Back||Making Ends Meet||My Life with Rats and More||Confessions of an Overworked Mom||Dad of Divas|
My next giveaway is Below! For more than 15 years, Knowledge Adventure has set the standard in kids’ software by creating the finest educational products for use in the home and the classroom. In addition to our CD games, we’ve launched an online learning world at www.JumpStart.com and a math-based virtual world at www.MathBlaster.com. Math Blaster Description: Math Blaster is a learning-based virtual world where kids can create avatars called Blasters as they become the newest cadets atBlasterAcademy. After completing arcade-style math challenges and racing through high-speed missions, they become members of the Intergalactic Space Patrol and explore a futuristic world, voyage to strange new planets and discover wacky alien races, all while practicing their math skills. The Math Blaster world is constantly being updated to include more learning games and activities so Blasters always have new areas to explore. Recently, we have launched the Monster Mutt Rescue Dome where Blasters can adopt an alien pet and take it on expeditions to distant planets. Math Blaster prides itself on being committed to children’s online safety. Although Math Blaster is a massively multiplayer online (MMO) game, we have designed safety features including multiple chat levels and preprogrammed names to ensure that our players remain safe while playing the game. Additionally, we allow parents to enable and disable the MMO features to make the game as socially interactive as they feel comfortable. Math Blaster Links:
- The Math Blaster online world can be accessed by visiting www.mathblaster.com.
- Our own blog, provides parents with information about the game as well as new and upcoming features, and can be accessed by visiting: www.blog.mathblaster.com.
- A great place for parents to learn more about the Math Blaster games and activities and the curriculum taught in each area is by checking out our Game Guide at http://www.mathblaster.com/CustomerCare/GameGuide.
- Blog about my Giveaway by linking back to this post (1 entries per blog post. Please leave each entry in separate comments with your URL link in order for it to count) (+4)
- Grab my badge to your sidebar (+2)
- Subscribe to the Dad of Divas Reviews Site (+1)
- Subscribe to Dad of Divas by Email (+2)
- Follow me on Twitter (@dadofdivas) (leave username in comment) (+1)
- Share this giveaway on Twitter, Facebook or any forum, including the name of the prize and a link to this post. Here I’ll make it easier on you, copy and paste this:” @dadofdivas is giving away a 6 month subscription to Mathblaster by @Jumpstart – http://dadofdivas.com/giveaway #blogpop” (Then leave the link to your post. One entry per place per day) (+1)
- Like Dad of Divas on Facebook (Leave username in comment) (+1)
- Like the Blog Pop Blog on Facebook (Leave username in comment) (+1)
- Follow the Blog Pop! blogs: (+1 each)
- Enter any of the giveaways below (+1 per giveaway entered)
Make sure you comment separately for each task after the required entry task so you will get credit for each one ~ and leave your e-mail where you can be contacted. This contest will run until January 27, 2012 at approximately 11:59 pm Eastern. Winner must be a resident of the U.S or Canada. Winners are chosen at random, if you want all your chances counted, make sure you leave individual comments, not all of them in one! Winner has 48 hours to contact me or another name will be chosen. As required by the FTC: Blog POP! received no monetary compensation for this post. All opinions expressed are those of the writer’s alone. THE FINE PRINT: All entrants must be 18 years of age or older. Please read each giveaway’s directions carefully as entry methods may differ, and giveaways may be open to different world areas. Please make sure you leave a way (valid email address) with your entries to be contacted if you win. Please note that Dad of Divas, Blog POP! or the Blog POP! bloggers are not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill their prizes. We have represented each sponsor with the expectation they will fulfill their prize and in a timely manner. The sponsors, in most cases, are shipping their items to you directly. We will make every effort to assist you obtaining your prize. If there is an issue with a sponsor please notify the blog you won a prize from within 30 days for assistance, after that we may be unable to assist you. Good luck! All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site’s Disclaimer for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions. ——————————————————————————————- New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews? Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader Questions?Drop me a line at email@example.com