It’s almost time for Valentines Day and to celebrate this Blog Pop is celebrating Bubbles of Love with all of you! Between January 19-22 the 10 bloggers from Blog Pop are working together to bring you some awesome giveaways! So go and check out the following blogs for some other great prizes, and remember to come back here a lot over the next few days to enter for some great prizes! The ten blogs that are a part of the School Rules Event include:
|Quick Tattletails||Still Blonde After all These years||The Socialite’s Closet||Stash Mama||Momma Told Me|
|Turning the Clock Back||Making Ends Meet||My Life with Rats and More||Confessions of an Overworked Mom||Dad of Divas|
My next giveaway is Below!
About the Book
101 Stories about Finding Your Purpose, Passion, and Joy Others share how they found their passion, purpose, and joy in life in these 101 personal and exciting stories that are sure to encourage readers to find their own happiness. Stories in this collection will inspire readers to pursue their dreams, find their passion and seek joy in their life. This book continues Chicken Soup for the Soul’s focus on inspiration and hope, reminding readers that they can find their own happiness. Purpose of the Books After 15 years of bringing real people and their stories together to touch the lives of others, Chicken Soup for the Soul® has gone beyond the bookstore to become a world leader in life improvement. Chicken Soup for the Soul is home to the largest catalog of user-generated, life-changing stories. Through books, movies, DVDs, online resources and other partnerships it brings hope, courage, inspiration and love to hundreds of millions of people around the world. Chicken Soup for the Soul authors and readers belong to a one-of-a-kind global community that shares advice, support, guidance, comfort, and knowledge. About the Company Chicken Soup for the Soul Publishing, LLC, publishes all the latest titles in the famous Chicken Soup for the Soul book series which are distributed through Simon and Schuster, Inc. Since 1993, books in the Chicken Soup for the Soul series have sold more than 112 million copies, with titles translated into more than 40 languages. Chicken Soup for the Soul Publishing also licenses the right to use its famous trademark to high quality licensees through IMG, the world’s premier licensing agent. The company is currently implementing a plan to expand into all media, is working with TV networks on several TV shows and is developing a major Internet presence dedicated to life improvement, emotional support and inspiration. In 2007, USA Today named Chicken Soup for the Soul one of the five most memorable and impactful books in the last quarter century. For more information visit: http://www.chickensoup.com/. Facts About The Reach of The Books
- Total retail sales of Chicken Soup for the Soul branded merchandise have topped $1.3 billion.
- The Chicken Soup for the Soul book series of over 200 titles has sold over 112 million copies, with titles translated into more than 40 languages.
- In 2008, Chicken Soup for the Soul became the best-selling trade paperback series in the history of publishing.
- Chicken Soup for the Soul is one of the world’s most well-known brands– 88.7% of the US public not only recognizes the Chicken Soup for the Soul brand, but knows what it is (source—Harris Polls).
- Chicken Soup for the Soul holds the world record for having the most titles on the New York Times bestseller list at one time.
- Chicken Soup for the Soul receives millions of monthly media impressions, with cross-promotion relationships in place with top media brands like King Features, Woman’s World, BeliefNet and others.
- Many of the world’s leading consumer brands have looked to Chicken Soup for the Soul for co-branding opportunities, including American Idol®, Coke®, NASCAR®, Marriott®, Campbell’s®, Arby’s®, Golf Digest® and others.
- Time Magazine called the Chicken Soup for the Soul series the “Publishing phenomenon of the decade.”
- In 2007, USA Today named Chicken Soup for the Soul one of the five most memorable and impactful books in the last quarter century.
- In 2008, Chicken Soup for the Soul and dick clark productions entered into an agreement to develop a television series based on the brand.
My Take On The Book As a part of the award winning Chicken Soup for the Soul books, this book does a great job at continuing the tradition of great motivational and inspiring stories that readers have come to expect within these books. What I loved about this book was that it shared the stories of real people who have done whatever they needed to find the happiness that they needed in their lives. The stories were heart-touching and made you simply smile and feel the joy in their experiences. This is the type of book that can turn your day around! Giveaway
- Blog about my Giveaway by linking back to this post (1 entries per blog post. Please leave each entry in separate comments with your URL link in order for it to count) (+4)
- Grab my badge to your sidebar (+2)
- Subscribe to the Dad of Divas Reviews Site (+1)
- Follow me on Twitter (@dadofdivas) (leave username in comment) (+1)
- Follow Chicken Soup on Twitter (@ChickenSoup4TheSoul) (leave username in comment) (+1)
- Share this giveaway on Twitter, Facebook or any forum, including the name of the prize and a link to this post. Here I’ll make it easier on you, copy and paste this:” @dadofdivas is giving away 3 @ChickenSoup4TheSoul Devotional Stories for Tough Times Books –http://dadofdivas.com/giveaway #win #blogpop” (Then leave the link to your post. One entry per place per day)
- Like Dad of Divas on Facebook (Leave username in comment) (+1)
- Like the Blog Pop Blog on Facebook (Leave username in comment) (+1)
- Follow the Blog Pop! blogs: (+1 each)
- Enter any of the giveaways below (+1 per giveaway entered)
Make sure you comment separately for each task after the required entry task so you will get credit for each one ~ and leave your e-mail where you can be contacted. This contest will run until January 27, 2012 at approximately 11:59 pm Eastern. Winner must be a resident of the U.S or Canada. Winners are chosen at random, if you want all your chances counted, make sure you leave individual comments, not all of them in one! Winner has 48 hours to contact me or another name will be chosen. As required by the FTC: Blog POP! received no monetary compensation for this post. All opinions expressed are those of the writer’s alone. THE FINE PRINT: All entrants must be 18 years of age or older. Please read each giveaway’s directions carefully as entry methods may differ, and giveaways may be open to different world areas. Please make sure you leave a way (valid email address) with your entries to be contacted if you win. Please note that Dad of Divas, Blog POP! or the Blog POP! bloggers are not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill their prizes. We have represented each sponsor with the expectation they will fulfill their prize and in a timely manner. The sponsors, in most cases, are shipping their items to you directly. We will make every effort to assist you obtaining your prize. If there is an issue with a sponsor please notify the blog you won a prize from within 30 days for assistance, after that we may be unable to assist you. Good luck! All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site’s Disclaimer for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions. ——————————————————————————————- New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews? Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader Questions?Drop me a line at email@example.com