It’s almost time for Valentines Day and to celebrate this Blog Pop is celebrating Bubbles of Love with all of you! Between January 19-22 the 10 bloggers from Blog Pop are working together to bring you some awesome giveaways! So go and check out the following blogs for some other great prizes, and remember to come back here a lot over the next few days to enter for some great prizes! The ten blogs that are a part of the School Rules Event include:
|Quick Tattletails||Still Blonde After all These years||The Socialite’s Closet||Stash Mama||Momma Told Me|
|Turning the Clock Back||Making Ends Meet||My Life with Rats and More||Confessions of an Overworked Mom||Dad of Divas|
My next giveaway is Below!
As a busy parent, you know what the back to school season brings. Keeping track of your kid’s schedules as well as your own is a tiresome task on any day. Now add in multiple trips to the local bookstore to pick up last minute summer reads, fighting the lines at the school supplies store, and managing carpool for the first week of school – it’s enough to make even the best multitasker feel overwhelmed. Luckily, Windows Phones have all the features and apps you need to keep your life organized.
Customization: With a Windows Phone, it’s easy to customize your Start Screen to fit your life. Quickly pin and unpin your favorite people, apps, even directions to your Start Screen so you have your most important information front and center.
Calendar: Between tracking schedules for yourself, your spouse and your kids, parents give the word ‘multitasking’ a whole new meaning. Windows Phones help you manage it all with powerful calendar tools that help you stay on top of everything you need to get done before the end of summer that allow you to view multiple calendars in one place and color-coded with conflicts highlighted and clickable addresses for directions to where you’re going.
Office Mobile: Thanks to Microsoft OneNote, Windows Phone also helps you get everything on your to do list done – whether it’s purchasing the new ‘it’ backpack for your teen or keeping track of what you need for dinner tonight. OneNote is the ultimate note taking tool on your phone that syncs to your PC. It lets you attach pictures and even voice notes, so you never miss a beat. Then, pin important notes to your Start Screen for easy on-the-go access.
Camera: The big day is finally here! You can’t possibly miss the moment to capture your kid’s first day of school. Windows Phones make taking pictures as fun and easy as using your digital camera – and gives you lots more you can do with them. Windows Phones are the only smartphone that lets you go from pocket to picture in a snap thanks to the dedicated camera button that works even when your phone is locked.
Carriers: Windows Phones are available on every major US carrier with many different phones to choose from. So you can get the touchscreen you want while sticking with your family plan.
- Best Buy: The Best Buy app for Windows Phone provides a fresh new way to shop for the latest and greatest technology. Browse the full product catalog, compare price specs and create your technology wish list. You’ll be sure to make the best tech choice this back to school season!
- moBudget: Take advantage of this user friendly budgeting and expense tracking app that helps you organize your personal income. There are a lot of purchases made for the back to school season and moBudget app helps you stay within your budget.
- ShopSavvy: With the latest and greatest in barcode scanning mobile technology, you will be sure to snag the best price for your kid’s must have back to school outfit. Don’t spend all day driving around to other stores, simply use the camera to take a picture of any barcode and ShopSavvy will provide you with a list of online and local prices.
- Amazon Shopping: Avoid the lines at the bookstore by using the Amazon Shopping app for Windows Phone. You can quickly search, shop, compare prices, read reviews and purchase all the necessary books for your kid’s first day back at school.
- Evernote: Evernote is the ultimate life organizer and a must have app to get everything done in time for the school year without missing a beat. You can store notes, snapshots and even recordings with the Evernote app – and it even instantly syncs from the phone to the web to your PC.
- CleverToDo: This handy task management app based on David Allen’s “Get Things Done” methodology helps you stay productive on-the-go.
- iRewardChart: Trying to get your kid back the school mindset by finishing up their summer reading? Utilize this handy app that makes it easy to reward your kids for good behavior and keep them motivated to start the school year off right!
What’s in the Box:
- Touchscreen, Bar
- 4.84” x 2.56” x 0.39”
- 4.1 Ounces
- Up to 300 Hours Standby Time *
- Up to 6.5 Hours Talk Time *
- Battery Type and Size 1500mAh
- Windows Phone 7
- Processor Speed, Type 1GHz, QSD8250, Qualcomm
- Main Display Resolution 800 x 480 Pixel
- 4″ Display
- Super AMOLED™
- Touch Screen
- 5.0 Megapixel Camera
- 4x digital zoom
- Auto Focus; Shot Modes: Macro, Normal, Multi; Geo-tagging; Camcorder; HD Recording; HD Playback; Online Image Uploading
- Music Player; Compatible Music Files: ACC, AMRNB,MP3; Audio, Streaming; Ringtones, Polyphonic; MP3/Music Tones
- Video Player; Compatible Video Files: 3GP, AVI, MP4, WMV; Video, Streaming
Fun and Entertainment
- · Downloadable Content
Business & Office
- Microsoft® Office-Compatible; Voice Memo; Smart Search
- Email; Corporate Email; Picture Messaging; Text Messaging; Threaded/Chat-Style; Video Messaging; Predictive Text (XT9®)
- Bluetooth®; Bluetooth® Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, PBAP; WiFi; HTML Browser; Java™; GPS
- Internal Memory 8GB
- External Memory Type 16GB
- Speakerphone; Voice Recognition; Voicemail; Etiquette/Gesture Mode; Picture Caller ID; Multitasking; Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC) M3; TTY; Airline Mode
My Take on These Phones
All I can say is WOW! I was given a this great new windows phone to try out and this phone was completely amazing. I mean, I have been playing in low-tech land in the past when it comes to this phone. The graphics rock this world and it is so easy to use. I showed the phone itself to friends that have the iPhone and they were amazed! They loved how large the screen was and how easy the touch screen worked. They were also impressed by the variety of apps available.
I have been resisting going to the side of coming into the 21st century and paying the extra money for a data plan, but with this phone I might just be hooked!
- Blog about my Giveaway by linking back to this post (1 entries per blog post. Please leave each entry in separate comments with your URL link in order for it to count) (+4)
- Grab my badge to your sidebar (+2)
<a href=”http://dadofdivas.blogspot.com/”><img src=”http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk235/lewisca3/DadofDivasButton1.jpg” /></a>
- Subscribe to the Dad of Divas Reviews Site (+1)
- Follow me on Twitter (@dadofdivas) (leave username in comment) (+1)
- Share this giveaway on Twitter, Facebook or any forum, including the name of the prize and a link to this post. Here I’ll make it easier on you, copy and paste this:” @dadofdivas is giving away a Windows Phone! #WIN #technology #tech #blogpop – http://dadofdivas.com/giveaway ” (Then leave the link to your post. One entry per place per day)” (Then leave the link to your post. One entry per place per day) (+1)
- Like Dad of Divas on Facebook (Leave username in comment) (+1)
- Like the Blog Pop Blog on Facebook (Leave username in comment) (+1)
- Follow the Blog Pop! blogs: (+1 each)
- Enter any of the giveaways below (+1 per giveaway entered)
Make sure you comment separately for each task after the required entry task so you will get credit for each one ~ and leave your e-mail where you can be contacted.
This contest will run until January 27, 2012 at approximately 11:59 pm Eastern.
Winner must be a resident of the U.S or Canada.
Winners are chosen at random, if you want all your chances counted, make sure you leave individual comments, not all of them in one!
Winner has 48 hours to contact me or another name will be chosen.
As required by the FTC: Blog POP! received no monetary compensation for this post. All opinions expressed are those of the writer’s alone.
THE FINE PRINT: All entrants must be 18 years of age or older. Please read each giveaway’s directions carefully as entry methods may differ, and giveaways may be open to different world areas. Please make sure you leave a way (valid email address) with your entries to be contacted if you win. Please note that Dad of Divas, Blog POP! or the Blog POP! bloggers are not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill their prizes. We have represented each sponsor with the expectation they will fulfill their prize and in a timely manner. The sponsors, in most cases, are shipping their items to you directly. We will make every effort to assist you obtaining your prize. If there is an issue with a sponsor please notify the blog you won a prize from within 30 days for assistance, after that we may be unable to assist you. Good luck!
All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site’s Disclaimer for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at email@example.com