It’s almost time for Valentines Day and to celebrate this Blog Pop is celebrating Bubbles of Love with all of you! Between January 19-22 the 9 bloggers from Blog Pop are working together to bring you some awesome giveaways! So go and check out the following blogs for some other great prizes, and remember to come back here a lot over the next few days to enter for some great prizes! The nine blogs that are a part of the School Rules Event include:
|Quick Tattletails||Still Blonde After all These years||The Socialite’s Closet||Dad of Divas||Momma Told Me|
|Turning the Clock Back||Making Ends Meet||My Life with Rats and More||Confessions of an Overworked Mom|
My next giveaway is Below!
Manage every aspect of your domestic and international flights with real-time updates and beautiful, zoomable maps. And you can do it offline! We’ll even update you on gates, delays and cancellations so you can book an alternate flight. The app covers more than 5000 airports and 1400 airlines so we have your trip covered.
Gorgeous Maps. The beautiful, zoomable live flight maps make it easy to see the exact location of the flight. Watch the flight’s progress as it heads to the destination.
My Take on this Application
This was an amazing application. There has been so many times in which either I have been at the airport wondering whether my flight was on time or not, or when I was supposed to be picking up a person from the airport and I found myself waiting and waiting, not knowing where or when the people will be arriving. This has been and is completely frustrating and what was great about this app was that it was so easy to use and it gave so much practical information. This is definitely one app that I would recommend to one and all!
- Blog about my Giveaway by linking back to this post (1 entries per blog post. Please leave each entry in separate comments with your URL link in order for it to count) (+4)
- Grab my badge to your sidebar (+2)
<a href=”http://dadofdivas.blogspot.com/”><img src=”http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk235/lewisca3/DadofDivasButton1.jpg” /></a>
- Subscribe to the Dad of Divas Reviews Site (+1)
- Follow me on Twitter (@dadofdivas) (leave username in comment) (+1)
- Follow Mobiata on Twitter (@mobiata) (leave username in comment) (+1)
- Share this giveaway on Twitter, Facebook or any forum, including the name of the prize and a link to this post. Here I’ll make it easier on you, copy and paste this:” @dadofdivas is giving away the FlightTraack Pro @mobiata #App – http://dadofdivas.com/giveaway #blogpop #giveaway #win” (Then leave the link to your post. One entry per place per day) (+1)
- Like Dad of Divas on Facebook (Leave username in comment) (+1)
- Like the Blog Pop Blog on Facebook (Leave username in comment) (+1)
- Follow the Blog Pop! blogs: (+1 each)
- Enter any of the giveaways below (+1 per giveaway entered)
Make sure you comment separately for each task after the required entry task so you will get credit for each one ~ and leave your e-mail where you can be contacted.
This contest will run until January 29, 2012 at approximately 11:59 pm Eastern.
Winner must be a resident of the U.S or Canada.
Winners are chosen at random, if you want all your chances counted, make sure you leave individual comments, not all of them in one!
Winner has 48 hours to contact me or another name will be chosen.
As required by the FTC: Blog POP! received no monetary compensation for this post. All opinions expressed are those of the writer’s alone.
THE FINE PRINT: All entrants must be 18 years of age or older. Please read each giveaway’s directions carefully as entry methods may differ, and giveaways may be open to different world areas. Please make sure you leave a way (valid email address) with your entries to be contacted if you win. Please note that Dad of Divas, Blog POP! or the Blog POP! bloggers are not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill their prizes. We have represented each sponsor with the expectation they will fulfill their prize and in a timely manner. The sponsors, in most cases, are shipping their items to you directly. We will make every effort to assist you obtaining your prize. If there is an issue with a sponsor please notify the blog you won a prize from within 30 days for assistance, after that we may be unable to assist you. Good luck!
All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site’s Disclaimer for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at email@example.com