RemoteLyncTM Camera by Kidde = Ultimate Family Safety!
Over the last few weeks I have been trying out the brand new RemoteLync TM Camera from Kidde. I was very excited about trying this out as I had been using the RemoteLync TM Monitor for some time and love the ability to have the reliability of knowing that something is watching over my home even when I cannot.
With the RemoteLync TM Camera, you can take the RemoteLync system to the next level. Its magnetic base enables the camera to be easily installed nearly anywhere – homeowners aren’t limited by proximity to an electrical outlet – and the camera will adjust to almost any angle.
The New RemoteLync Camera
I first tried mine out in my living room, and I ended up keeping this there as I loved how well it worked and the images I received. The camera was easy to use and once you have the RemoteLync app you can easily connect this camera too.
The nice thing with the RemoteLync Camera was that it immediately records video upon sensing motion, and sends you an alert via a free app on your mobile devices. When I connected this, I could set the pet motion sensitivity setting, which was very necessary as I have three cats.
Once you activate the camera and start getting images you can request video clips from five to 30 seconds on demand. The video clips will be available in the app for 12 hours at no charge; during that time users can download directly to a smart device or the cloud, and/or share via social media.
Long-term clip storage in the app is available at a minimal cost as well which was great!
The RemoteLync Camera is now available online and in stores through the Home Depot and ShopKidde.com. You can find more information on the Kidde website here: https://remotelync.
In the few weeks since I have started using this I have been doing additional research on the RemoteLync camera and found some very awesome points that I wanted to share with you:
- Installs easily, without cords — Self-contained system runs on an existing Wi-Fi network, completely wire-free, mounts magnetically to an easy-to-install base
and requires no additional hardware. No hammers, drills, extra routers, outlets or hubs needed.
- Event management – Provides instant notifications with free iOS and Android app or through email. Users can invite an unlimited number of trusted contacts to
receive notifications and help monitor a location.
- Geo-arming – Automatically arm/disarm camera when homeowners leave and return to the location using an intelligent geo-fence.
- On demand video – Easily request video clips up to 30 seconds anytime – the camera even records at night with bright LED lights.
- Long-lasting rechargeable battery – Lasts up to three months on a single charge with typical usage.
- Mounts magnetically to the base – Install nearly anywhere; once mounted the camera will pivot and point in any direction.
- Notification for smoke and carbon monoxide – One app manages both the camera and RemoteLync Monitor that listens for existing UL-listed smoke and carbon monoxide alarms. Choose to record video if the monitor sends an alert that a smoke or CO alarm is sounding.
- The RemoteLync Camera costs $189 and is available at select The Home Depot store locations and various online retailers.
For more information visit kidde.com or follow @KiddeSafety on Twitter.
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at email@example.com
Leave a Reply