LunchBlox™ containers, a food storage solution from Rubbermaid Consumer Products, helps make packing lunch easy with modular containers that snap together in multiple configurations. Lunch fits neatly into a box or bag and stays chilled with snap-in Blue Ice™ tray. The containers are perfectly portioned for favorite lunch foods with handy measurements on the sides of each container. Individual containers are sold separately from kits for additional configurations.
LunchBlox™ containers offer an easy solution for meals on the on-the-go
- For those trying to maintain or adopt a healthier nutritional lifestyle, LunchBlox™ containers are easy to use and well-proportioned for various needs
- Individual containers are sold separately from kits, enabling customizable configurations of the various kits
- LunchBlox™ containers stack and snap to each other to stay organized and to maximize space
- LunchBlox™ containers also snap to the Blue Ice™ panel to keep food items chilled and fresh
- All LunchBlox™ containers are microwave, dishwasher and freezer safe
- All LunchBlox™ kits are 100 percent BPA free
Pricing & Availability
- Available in Sandwich, Salad, and Entrée containers, as well as Individual container options
- Blue and pink colors available for children
- Sandwich Kit: $9.99
- Salad Kit: $10.99
- Entrée Kit: $16.99
- Individual containers: $3.99-$6.99
- Available as of September 2014 at the following retailers:
- Grocery Stores (Kroger®, Meijer®, Fred Meyer®, H-E-B® and others)
My Take on the Product
We have gone through way too many sandwich bags in our day. This is not only bad for the environment, but what does it say to our kids. This is why this product was so great, it teaches kids about sustainability, but more than that it helps us as a family make sure that we can balance the food in the lunches that we pack for our kids as this is not always easy for all families. I also loved the cold pack as it is small and thin enough to fit in most lunch bags and truly keeps the food cold. This also opens us up to being able to send so many other healthy options when it comes to food that has to be kept cold. So I say, bring on the turkey, the tuna, the yogurt, the cheese and let’s make lunches healthier with this great new product!
New to the Divadom or to Dad of Divas Reviews?
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at email@example.com
I got this for my daughter to pack her lunch in. It works great and she loves it.
My kids are loving them too so far…opens up a world of possibilities!