Our 488th Dad in the Limelight is Devon Bandison. I want to thank Devon for being a part of this series. It has been great getting connected with him and now sharing him with all of you.
1) Tell me about yourself, (as well as how you are in the limelight for my readers knowledge).
4) What advice would you give to other fathers?
5) How have you come to balance parenthood and outside life?
6) What have you learned from the fathers that you have interacted with?
7) What else would you share regarding your experiences as a father thus far?
- Watching my 4 year old son be born pre-mature (3 pds, 12 ounces), and growing into the happy health, (and big) child he is today.
- Going on college tours with my 16 year old daughter and seeing her develop into such a beautiful, respectful and caring person
- Watching my 12 year old son step up and be determined to be the best big brother in the world. The way he treats his brother is the most unbelievable thing to watch. He shows love, empathy, and patience that often teaches me a thing or two.
If you have any questions for Devon, please leave a comment here and I will make sure that he gets them so that he may be able to respond!