2) Tell me about your family
3) What has been the largest challenge you have had in being a father?
4) What advice would you give to other fathers?
5) Seeing that you (or your position) is in the limelight, how have you come to balance parenthood and outside life?
6) What have you learned from the fathers that you have interacted with?
7) What else would you share regarding your experiences as a father thus far?
Nothing really prepares you to be a parent. I’ve heard that it is the hardest job you will ever love. I can’t say that parenthood is a job but rather a vocation, something that you are called to do and each day you get more and more out of that vocation.
8) What have been the most memorable experiences that you have had thus far as a parent?
Eva’s birth was the most memorable moment so far. As soon as Eva was born I went to take a photo of her, with my camera phone despite having a Nikon D80 with me. I was so blown away seeing Eva born that I was not thinking at all about getting that first picture with the good camera. Allison and the nurses snapped me back to reality and told me to get the real camera. Just being so in them moment was so powerful.
If you have any questions for Drew, please leave a comment here and I will make sure that he gets them so that he may be able to respond! Also, do you know a Dad in the Limelight? If so, please email me their contact information so that they too can be a part of this series!