About the Book
He believes the answer to what threatens to crush him can be found in the knowledge possessed by a mystical old wise man, who lives deep within the remote Himalayas ofIndia.
If Joseph is ever to find the peace he so desperately seeks, he must get this wise old man to reveal what he truly knows, but that will not be easy…for this sage knows far more than he admits.
A modern tale that harkens back to the myths of antiquity. It takes you on a remarkable journey, while exploring the themes of healing, redemption, forgiveness, sacrifice, and ultimately…peace within.
About the Author
Paul H. Magid web site:
Paul H. Magid Facebook:
Lifting the Wheel of Karma Facebook:
Tribute Books Blog Tours Facebook:
Lifting the Wheel of Karma blog tour site:
Amazon buy link
Barnes&Noble.com buy link
Kindle buy link
My Take on the Book
What was amazing about this book was the way that in a slow but steady pace you are given the opportunity to look at the world in a different way. The book was captivating and engaging and I found that once I started the book I did not want to put it down. The spiritual nature of the book was amazing and I found myself being very interested in what the author had to say and the characters that he used to bring across his message. I think all of us are on a path or a journey in our life and this book makes you look at this path through a new lens and makes you reconsider the possibilities that may lie in front of you in the future as well. This was a great read!
- Blog about my Giveaway by linking back to this post (1 entries per blog post. Please leave each entry in separate comments with your URL link in order for it to count)
- Grab my badge to your sidebar
<a href=”http://dadofdivas.blogspot.com/”><img src=”http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk235/lewisca3/DadofDivasButton1.jpg” /></a>
- Subscribe to the Dad of Divas Reviews Site
- Follow me on Twitter (@dadofdivas) (leave username in comment)
- Share this giveaway on Twitter, Facebook or any forum, including the name of the prize and a link to this post. Here I’ll make it easier on you, copy and paste this:” @dadofdivas is giving away 3 copies of the book Lifting the Wheel of Karma #Win #Giveaway #contest – http://dadofdivas.com/giveaway ” (Then leave the link to your post. One entry per place per day)
- Like Dad of Divas on Facebook (Leave username in comment)
Make sure you comment separately for each task after the required entry task so you will get credit for each one ~ and leave your e-mail where you can be contacted.
This contest will run until January 8, 2012 at approximately 11:59 pm Eastern.
Winner must be a resident of the U.S or Canada.
Winners are chosen at random, if you want all your chances counted, make sure you leave individual comments, not all of them in one!
Winner has 48 hours to contact me or another name will be chosen.
All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. Please refer to this site’s Disclaimer for more information. I have been compensated or given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.
Please Subscribe to my RSS Feed! Subscribe in a reader
Questions?Drop me a line at [email protected]